Growing company in Glen Burnie, MD is looking to fill various Bilingual Customer Service Representative positions working in their call center.
- Log all calls in company call tracking system, creating detailed and accurate entries .
- Resolve user questions or problems and provide a detailed solution to each issue.
- Document services, processes or problems in detail and suggests improvements or solutions.
- Determine problem or issue by listening to the caller and asking appropriate questions to build a solution or answer the question in a clear, concise manner.
- General office demands as required and clerical duties to mail information to users.
- Must be bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Must have previous strong customer service experience
- Must type minimum of 35 WPM.
- Must be comfortable in a team environment requiring constant interaction and communication
- Ability to work with several applications at one time
- Comfortable working in a high-energy, fast-paced, technology-based environment
- CSR experience desired
- Must have clean criminal background, full-scope check performed
- Must be able to pass 10-panel drug screen
- Must have own transportation
As a temporary employee, the hourly rate is $12.00/hour. Once you are brought on as a permanent employee, bonuses will be offered up to $3.50/hour
First and second shifts available
MUST be able to work every other weekend
MJ Morgan Group, LLC provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. MJ Morgan Group, LLC does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities or any other characteristics protected by law.